Position Title: Accreditation Coordinator
Reports to: General Counsel / Director of Administration
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Murray, UT
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
ABOUT THE NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR THE CERTIFICATION OF CRANE OPERATORS:
NCCCO was formed in 1995 as a non-profit organization with a stated mission to develop effective performance standards for safe crane operation to assist all segments of general industry and construction. NCCCO is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, and maintains offices in Murray, Utah and, Palm Harbor, Florida.
Supports the Program Integrity Department by performing functions such as ensuring the Management System Manual (MSM) and other Management System documentation are up to date and accurate. Coordinating and preparing for Management System audits, training, and taking Management System meeting minutes as appropriate. Manages ANSI-related activities and projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Management System Documentation
- Serves as a central point of contact within the company to ensure current and accurate documentation of Management System
- Manage all content changes to Management System Manual and other Management System documentation (e.g., manuals and forms)
- Create and implement process for updating the Management System Manual and other Management System documentation
- Manage document control system for Management System documents
- Management System Meeting, Audits, and Training
- Coordinate and prepare records of internal meetings relating to Management System
- Conduct internal audits to test the Management System
- Develop and deliver content for Management System training
- ANSI Accreditation Management
- Serve as Project Manager for the annual ANSI/ISO 17024 application submission
- Identify and track the requirements of ANSI/ISO 17024 standard
- Work with Certification Team to collect all application responses and supporting documentation as part of the application
- Serve as Staff Liaison to external auditors/assessors
- Track ANSI citations arising from audits through resolution (implement corrective and preventative action)
- Manage document control system for accreditation and internal/external audit-related documents
- Perform Other Job-Related Duties as Assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience with ANSI accreditation/audits or certification programs a plus
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Acute attention to detail
This is largely a desk-bound position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lb. Requires the ability occasionally to travel locally, regionally, and nationally.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED WORK HOURS:
This is a full-time position. Regular days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Must be able to maintain regular, reliable attendance, and on-time daily arrival.
REQUIRED: Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org your full résumé with a cover letter/essay indicating in 100 words or more what has prompted you to apply for this position and why you believe you would be successful in it.
NCCCO is an equal opportunity employer.